Please consider that:
• For not attended meals we will subtract 6€
• Check in: 2 pm to 6 pm. On your arrival day the rooms will be ready for occupancy from 2pm and we kindly ask you to free the room by 10am.
• Please inform us if Your expected arrival is after 6 pm. If You have booked with half board please consider that our Hotel-Restaurant is open until 8 pm. Arrivals after 10 pm are not
possible (no night duty).
breakfast: 7.30 am to 10.00 am
half board: dinner - winter 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
half board: dinner - summer 19.00 to 20.00
bar: 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm (closed on Mondays)
Pizzeria / à la carte restaurant: 5 pm to 9 pm (closed on Mondays)
• The prices include a VAT of 10 %. In the case of a change of VAT, our fixed prices in the reservation are subject of change.
• Our prices do not include the local tax (currently 1,50 € per person and nightt)
• The hotel bill should be paid in cash and in Euros. After a minimum stay of four nights we accept debit cards and after a stay of seven nights it is possible to pay via credit card (Visa, Mastercard). In case of any variation we will add 5% of the invoice amount as expenses of collection.
• We’ll be happy to host also with advance notice and only in certain rooms your well-trained small/medium sized pets. Because we’re animal lover’s ourselves, there is no extra daily charge, just a 30,00 € - 100,00 € room sanitization fee upon departure. Please let us know in advance if your pet will be accompanying you. Pets are not allowed in the restaurant/breakfast room and the sauna area.
• In Italy it is legally not allowed to smoke in the inside of the hotel (also in the rooms!). If the
smoking ban is not complied with, our automatic fire alarm system can trigger a fire alarm, which is forwarded directly to the fire department. In addition to the horror
caused to the other hotel guests, there can result costs, which we charge this expenses to the person who caused unjustifiably the fire alarm (minimum fee 300 €).
• You can rent a bath robe for the entire stay for only 10€
• General consideration of our offers: Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers' Code).
After booking: The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers' Code is not contemplated - however, we are willing to apply the following conditions for withdrawal (see below).
• Cancellations are unpleasant for both sides. However, note that in case of cancellation (less number of persons as booked, late arrivals, early departures or other cancellations), we charge the following amounts:
In the case of short stays and events: the entire prepayment (deposit) will be retained
booking date until 90 days before arrival: we don't regive back the deposit
from 89 days to 30 days before arrival: 60 % of the total booking amount
29 days to 8 days before arrival: 70 % of the total booking amount
less than 8 days before arrival: 90 % of the total booking amount
no show, lower numer of participants, late arrival, early departure: 100 % of the total booking amount
The cancellation fees will be deducted from the communicated credit card given during the booking process for the payment of
the booking deposit.
We advice you to make a travel insurance, that is possible in every travel agency or following the instruction of our insurance partner, the "European Travel Insurance Company - Vienna"
• To fix your booking we kindly ask you for an advance payment (about 40 % - 50 % the exact amount we will communicate you) on our banc account at the Südtiroler Volksbank
Gen.m.b.H. account number IT74 F058 5658 5460 4657 0000 111 Swift (BIC) code BPAAIT2B046 running on Hotel Reschnerhof, Hauptstr. 47, 39027 Reschen (Italy). In the case of events (Reschenseelauf
ecc) the total amount of Your booking is to pay in advance.
Please consider that if the pre-payment is not in due time on our banc account it leads to an automatic cancelation of Your booking.
• It applies Italian law, jurisdiction Bolzano (South Tyrol, Italy)