Please consider that:
Covid 19 measures: Health is paramount. It is therefore important to us to protect You and our employees. We will therefore take appropriate precautions so that you can enjoy a carefree vacation. Our strengthened hygiene guidelines and legal standards will help us to ensure the necessary security in the hotel. Please note, however, that certain services are no longer provided or can only be used to a limited extent (e.g. buffets are no longer permitted or use of the sauna is no longer possible).
We would like to point out that from 06.08.21 the European Green Pass is required for the stay in our hotel. The valid certificate (recovered, vaccinated or tested) must be presented at check-in; without this, staying in the hotel is prohibited by law. Please note that this legal provision does not constitute a reason for a free cancellation.
• For not attended meals we will subtract 6€
• Check in: 2 pm to 6 pm. On your arrival day the rooms will be ready for occupancy from 2pm and we kindly ask you to free the room by 10am.
• Please inform us if Your expected arrival is after 6 pm. If You have booked with half board please consider that our Hotel-Restaurant is open until 8 pm. Arrivals after 10 pm are not possible (no night duty).
breakfast: 7.30 am to 10.00 am
half board (only possible in the winter): dinner 6:30 pm
bar: 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm (closed on Mondays)
Pizzeria / à la carte restaurant: 5 pm to 9 pm (closed on Mondays)
• The prices include a VAT of 10 %. In the case of a change of VAT, our fixed prices in the reservation are subject of change.
• Our prices do not include the local tax (currently 1,50 € per person and nightt)
• The hotel bill should be paid in cash and in Euros. After a minimum stay of four nights we accept debit cards and after a stay of seven nights it is possible to pay via credit card (Visa, Mastercard). In case of any variation we will add 5% of the invoice amount as expenses of collection.
• Please note that we only accommodate children from the age of 5 years.
• We’ll be happy to host also with advance notice and only in certain rooms your well-trained small/medium sized pets. Because we’re animal lover’s ourselves, there is no extra daily charge, just a 30,00 € - 100,00 € room sanitization fee upon departure. Please let us know in advance if your pet will be accompanying you. Pets are not allowed in the restaurant/breakfast room and the sauna area. We accept max. 1 pet per room
• Allergies and Intolerances: We ask for a notification if a participant suffers from an allergy and/or intolerance. We are a small structure and therefore we are not always able to meet all the needs. So it could happen that we are not able to provide certain services. For this reason and to avoid any inconvenience, we recommend that you clarify this in advance even before booking. So each other is able to evaluate if we are the right structure for your stay.
• In Italy it is legally not allowed to smoke in the inside of the hotel (also in the rooms!). If the smoking ban is not complied with, our automatic fire alarm system can trigger a fire alarm, which is forwarded directly to the fire department. In addition to the horror caused to the other hotel guests, there can result costs, which we charge this expenses to the person who caused unjustifiably the fire alarm (minimum fee 300 €).
• You can rent a bath robe for the entire stay for only 10€
• parking area depending on availability
• General consideration of our offers: Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers' Code). After booking: The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers' Code is not contemplated - however, we are willing to apply the following conditions for withdrawal (see below).
• Cancellations are unpleasant for both sides. However, note that in case of cancellation (less number of persons as booked, late arrivals, early departures or other cancellations), we charge the following amounts:
In any case the deposit will be retained. Plus we reserve the right to claim further cancellation fees according to the following terms:
For short stays (up to and including 3 nights), events in the area or in the hotel and bookings in the high season (Christmas / New Year, Carnival, Easter, Midsummer period) the total amount of the booking is matured. In this and in any other case when Your payment is non-refundable we apply a 100% cancellation fee.
Otherwise, the following cancellation policy applies:
from the booking date until 90 days before arrival: 40 % of the total booking amount
from 89 days to 30 days before arrival: 60 % of the total booking amount
29 days to 8 days before arrival: 70 % of the total booking amount
less than 8 days before arrival: 90 % of the total booking amount
no show, lower numer of participants, late arrival, early departure: 100 % of the total booking amount
The cancellation fees will or booking guarantee be deducted from the communicated credit card given during the booking process.
We advice you to make a travel insurance, that is possible in every travel agency or following the instruction of our insurance partner, the "European Travel Insurance Company - Vienna"
• To fix your booking we kindly ask you for an advance payment of the total booking amount (as booking guarantee) on our banc account. In alternative You can also comunicate us Your credit card details: number of card, type of card (we accept Visa or Mastercard), holder of the credit card.
Please consider that if the pre-payment is not in due time on our banc account it leads to an automatic cancelation of Your booking.
• It applies Italian law, jurisdiction Bolzano (South Tyrol, Italy)